In the light of current events happening around the globe concerning COVID-19 or Coronavirus, we would like to point out that our company has been taking all the necessary precautions in preventing the risks of illness during the relocation process. That’s why:
- Our trucks and moving equipment are cleaned and disinfected daily
- All sick movers stay at home
- The movers taking care of your belongings wear masks and gloves
- There are sanitizers in trucks and warehouses as well
Since there is still no vaccine to prevent this infectious disease, we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our crew. Coronavirus spreads mainly from person to person; that’s why keeping a distance between people is essential. Masks also provide a certain level of protection.
We are in this together, and you can also take steps in protecting yourself and others:
- Wash your hands as often as possible, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important if you have been in a public place, or just sneezed and coughed.
- Use hand sanitizer that has at least 60% of alcohol
- Try not to touch your eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands
- Stay at home if you are sick; this way your already compromised immunity won’t be put under additional strain
Remember, there is no room for panic and stress. If you are following instructions, you are lowering the risk of infection. Also, our crew is taking all the precautions so that your health is never put at risk. If you are not sure you are doing everything you can to stay safe, check out the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website and get all additional information.